How Can I Pay For My Vacation?

We accept Visa and MasterCard, cash, direct bank debit and personal cheques when we are open. In the off-season we only accept cheques for the deposits.

How much is the Deposit?

A deposit of $200.00 Cdn. per cottage per week is required to confirm your reservation for housekeeping bookings. For the Modified American Plan a deposit of $100/person is required to confirm your reservation.

Will I Get a Refund if I Cancel?

We will gladly refund your deposit, less a $50.00 administration fee, for cancellations of cottages, boats or motors, if received within 90 days of your planned arrival.

No shows will be liable for 100% of the total value of the reservation.

What are the Check In and Check Out Times?

Check In Time: 3:00 PM Saturday, and Check Out Time: 10:00 AM Saturday for weekly rentals.

Who is Responsible for Lost or Damaged Equipment?

Guests are responsible for all loss and/or damage of rental equipment including cottages, boats and motors.

What Do I Need To Bring?

The cottages have all kitchen equipment, dishes etc, electric appliances, microwaves and toasters. We have given up trying to keep non-stick fry pans in good condition, so if you like using one, please bring your own. All bedding including pillows, sheets, blankets are supplied. All cottages have propane BBQ’s and we supply septic friendly toilet tissue or you can bring your own septic friendly tissue. We sell ice, candy, tackle, ice cream treats and miscellaneous grocery items.

For Housekeeping bookings you have to bring: your own soaps, shampoos etc. & your own food

For Modified American Plan bookings you have to bring: Your own personal bath soap, shampoo etc.

No soaps, dish or bath towels are supplied, towels may be rented for an additional fee.

Where Can I Shop For Groceries, Beer, Liquor?

The town of Sturgeon Falls is on the way from North Bay and is 20 minutes from camp. There you will find a good selection of grocery & hardware and general merchandise stores, a beer and liquor store (LCBO). If coming from the west, Verner is also approx. 20 minutes from camp and has a smaller grocery & hardware store, liquor and beer store. The cities of North Bay and Sudbury have a larger shopping selection.

How Far Is The Hospital?

Sturgeon Falls has a very good hospital and both the cities of North Bay and Sudbury, which are within an hour’s drive, have many hospitals to choose from.

What Do I Need If Coming From the US?

At this time you need a passport with a drivers licence (if applicable) or an enhanced drivers licence., For more information visit United States Department of State or the Canadian Border Service Agency.

What is Not Allowed on Camp Property?

BB Guns
Air Riffles/Guns
Personal water craft such as Seadoo’s

Can I Bring my Pet?

Pets are allowed as long as they are non aggressive to other pets, children and etc., however you must follow these rules regarding your pet:

Must be kept on a leash or rope at all times when outside the cottage.
Owners are responsible for cleaning up after pets anywhere on camp property.
Are not allowed on the beach.
Must not be kept in the cottage unattended.
Are not allowed on the furniture or beds.

Does the Camp Supply High Chairs and Cribs?

Camp La Plage will gladly supply cribs and high chairs free of cost and are subject to availability.

Can I Bring my Own Boat?

Yes, docking space is limited. If bringing your own boat(s) please confirm on the reservation form, to ensure space availability.

Can I Schedule a Party?

Yes, however no addition to the scheduled party size is permitted without prior approval by the management.